RackBack How to Avoid Lost Time & Money if Something Falls ®
Imagine this scenario in your warehouse: an employee is walking alongside an
active walkway behind a large pallet rack filled with inventory. Then someone
from the maintenance area accidentally pushes inventory through the pallet
rack and causes an injury. This is something that can easily and affordably be
prevented with RackBack.
Simply put, our backing panels keep your employees safe, this means fewer
injuries and more time spent working safely. When employees are healthy and
able to work, productivity is maintained and could be even higher when your
employees feel safe and protected from accidents.
• Different installation options ensure the
pallets can be customized to your
warehouse. The panels can be installed
flush with the pallet rack or can allow up
to 12 inches width.
• The all-welded angle frame wire mesh
panels give constant protection from
falling items and creates sturdy barriers
between inventory and workers.
• Panel frames feature adjustable holes.
• Offset brackets allow pallets to
• Our “Above the Top” kit allows panels to
extend above the top of the rack beam.
• Custom sizes are available.
• Stock panels ship within 48 hours of
The Nation's Leading Manufacturer of Woven and Welded Wire Partitions
More About RackBack